About Stellar Solutions
Stellar Solutions is a woman-owned small business founded by Celeste Ford in 1995 with a simple vision: satisfy our customers’ critical needs while realizing our dream jobs. Nearly 20 years later, the company’s guiding principles and strategic value differentiators remain the same.
Systems Engineering & Integration for Space and Ground SystemsConcept development, feasibility studies, compliance verification, red team support...
– Requirements definition and allocation
– System/subsystem and hardware design requirements and specifications
– Interface control, requirements and verification
– Satellite constellation planning
– Design review implementation
– System/subsystem integration and test activities: planning, verification and evaluation
– Performance monitoring, compliance verification
– Configuration control processes
Subsystem ExpertisePropulsion, telemetry, data handling, ground networks...
– Remote Sensing instruments
– Mechanical and structural mechanisms
– Attitude dynamics and control
– Telemetry and command
– On-board processing
– Environmental analysis: EMI/EMC, contamination
– Detailed analysis
Continuity, Resiliency & Cyber EngineeringCrisis management, simulation, war games...
– Continuity of operations and resiliency engineering
– Continuity of government and crisis management
– Critical infrastructure identification, prioritization, and protection
– Continuity policy and plan development for Federal, State, and local governments and corporations
– Cyber security exercises, simulations, and war games
– Cyber Strategic Planning
– Analysis-driven lean, executable continuity plans and procedures
Technical TrainingGround networks, systems, subsystems...
– System/subsystem engineering overview
– Ground networks
– System/subsystem operations
– Mission operations
– Leadership coaching
Mission Operations & EngineeringLaunch support, anomaly investigation, on-orbit test planning...
– Mission requirements evaluation and analysis
– Launch & early orbit planning & execution
– Mission procedure development, including contingency planning and rehearsal
– Mission data reporting and dissemination
– Launch and mission technical support
Launch Vehicle Engineering Integration & ProcurementAvionics design & test, system design...
– Launch vehicle system design and analysis
– Launch vehicle avionics design and test
– Interface and compatibility analysis
– Interface Control Document development
– Technical and contractual monitoring
Strategic PlanningRoadmap development, architecture planning...
– Architecture planning
– Feasibility studies and analysis
– Master Plan/Roadmap development
– Technology application assessment
– Product and service definition
– Business process re-engineering
Program ManagementBudget assessment, cost analysis, risk management...
– Program schedule management
– Budget assessment and cost analysis
– On-Site monitoring
– Technical and contractual compliance assessment
– Risk management
– Insurance procurement management
Due DiligenceFor insurers, investment bankers, equity firms...
– Expert Assessment/Expert Witness for Insurers
– Expert Assessment for Investment Bankers
– Expert Assessment for Equity Firms
Celeste Ford, Board Chair and Founder, Stellar Solutions, Inc.
General Partner, Stellar Ventures
Celeste Ford is Board Chair and Founder of Stellar Solutions, Inc., a Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award-winning aerospace engineering company with the vision to satisfy customers’ critical needs while realizing employees’ dream jobs. She is General Partner at Stellar Ventures.
Janet Grondin, Chief Executive Officer
Janet Grondin is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Stellar Solutions Inc., a small, woman-owned business and leading provider of high-impact engineering services to significant intelligence, defense, civil, commercial, and international customers for the past 27 years. Prior to this role, Grondin served as Vice President for Intelligence Programs, Vice President for Defense Programs and Director of Emerging Space Capabilities.